Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have one final question b4 i purchase your product. Is it possible to scratch a video using the vdj connected to my cd set-up and a regular mixer. My setup is two pioneer cdj 1000's and a denon mixer. I want to play a video and have it show on a 30" flat screen and be able to scratch and go from deck one to deck two and see the video fade in and out on the screen.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 11:27 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This is possible, but you will need to use a Midi mixer, so the crossfader of the mixer that will control the sound inside the mixer, will also control the video crossfader of VirtualDJ.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 1:24 pm
Or you can set up keyboard shortcuts, to the video crossfader. This way the video and the audio mix can be separate or together, which ever you want. Don't forget, you can also loop the video, or any number of effects. I have it set up that way. Works like a champ. There are also a number of transition effects, so it is not just fade in or out. You have a number to choose from. I just counted them, 13.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 8:38 pm
SO I TAKE IT IT IS THE SAME FOR TCV?? I JUST ORDERED SOME TCV AND REALLY LIKE THE VIDEO OPTION VDJ HAS. BUT CAN I CONTROL THE VIDEO MIXING AND EFFECTS WITH A PIONEER DJM 600 AND 2 TECHNIC 1200 TURNTABLES....................IF NOT/ WHAT MIDI MIXER IN THE PIONEER DJM 6000 LEAGUE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND???

Posté Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 2:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)