Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet video

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

If someone asks this question already sorry I have been looking for sometime now can some one answer me this I have music videos some play on vdj and some don’t

Mpeg4-will not play but vdj see them as regular songs I hear the music but no video

M4v will not play I know that’s an itunes file cool

Movie clip - will play

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:46 am
you need more codecs in order that vdj decode those videos, you can install k-lite codec pack, ace mega codec pack that are some of the most popular, you can get them free from here: http://www.free-codecs.com/

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:25 pm
Hi I downloaded the k-lite codec no change mpeg4 will not play on vdj but it will play with window media player, quick time, ipod, and vdj do not see it as a video my other video that vdj see has a blue dot in the middle of them these video don’t have a blue dot. Any other suggestion will gladly be appreciated

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:11 am
what version you are using?

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:34 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you need to make sure that the correct codec is selected for that file type in VDJ settings

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:41 am
try setting the extension to windows media player

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 3:10 am
I think its set because I can see 5 videos out of two hundred

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:38 am
Are the video's working in Windows media player? Try linking the extension to the "Windows media player video decoder" in the VDJ config panel, Extensions tab.
Ewout

Posté Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:24 pm
I see nothing on the extensions tab in the decoders list that says ewout how do I get the ewout do I need to uninstall and reinstall vdj. Like I said my other players will play it as a video just not vdj and they do not have a blue dot on the and yes they are videos mpeg4 any other help is gladly welcome for me to try thanks

Posté Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:55 am
Ewout is just my first name ;-)
I meant the .mp4 extension.

Ewout

Posté Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 6:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)