Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet pioneer efx500 and a Hercules MK2 dj console

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

bwareHome userMember since 2005
Hi
Im am planning to buy the pioneer efx500
With the EFX 500 you can select/choose High,MID and LOW channels to put the effect on....
i was wondering if it was possbile to use this function from the efx 500 on the hercules mk2

my setup is now like

Pc(USB)>Hercules MK2>line out>pc active speakers

i use virtual dj console editon to mix my records

my future setup wil be

Pc(USB)>Hercules MK2>line out>line in Pioneer EFX500>line out Pioneer EFX500>pc active speakers

So can you still choose the effects on each Eq band on the Master line out sound of the Hercules?
I know the effects run through my master line out sound, but im restricted to my Hercules MK2 dj console so thats no problem

Maybe in the future i will change the console for some real cdj's :-)
Thanks in advance!!

Dj Bware

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:01 pm
its possible ;)

But you also have a range of effects you can user directly in VDJ :) our own from users, and 10.000s of free and not-free VST effects, even DirectX effects (through VST directx rack)

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:56 pm
thanks for the quick response
i know about the plugins but for the handling the hercules dj connsole is a bit crowded and the jogs are not made for adjusting your flanger.
i think an extra effect console is more usefull...

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 9:55 pm
true;) and the Pioneer hardware FX will sound better too ;)

Posté Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:41 pm
i bought the pioneer EFX 500 today and it works great
and the effect per eq band works also so its GOOOOD!!

now i have to find a way to record the masterout of the EFX 500 so the effects will be heard on my recorded mix
now you just hear the mix from my console (only the sounds from VDj and not dfom the pioneer effect unit)
maybe i will buy an extra sound card with a line in and out ao i can record the line in from the extra souncard en the line out will function as a masterout to my speakers

Pc(USB)>Hercules MK2>line out>line in Pioneer EFX500>line out Pioneer EFX500>Line In extra soundcard>Line Out extra soundcard> pc active speakers :-)

hope it will work?!

Posté Tue 09 May 06 @ 8:22 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
sure it will ;)

Posté Tue 09 May 06 @ 8:25 pm
works!!

Pc(USB)>Hercules MK2>line out>line in Pioneer EFX500>line out Pioneer EFX500>Line In creative audigy 2 NX USB>Line In creative audigy 2 NX USB> pc active speakers :-)

so now i can record the sounds of my console including the effects of the EFX 500

WOW sounds great :-)

Posté Mon 15 May 06 @ 10:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)