Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet video on projection screen

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi all:
i just bought a brand spanking new dell inspiron so i can play video and karaoke on a giant screen
it works great!!!!
best part of all, if i open 2 instances of vdj, i can play ambient videos too

1) my question, is there a way i can play the windows ambient videos on the screen--i would play the music with the sound off----
2)also, is there a way i can play show vdj on the screen?
thanks all in advance
dk

Posté Mon 08 May 06 @ 11:06 pm
i found out i can play 2 instances of vdj...the ambient video will have the sound OFF!!!
yes yes yes yes
this is way cool
is there a setting i can manage so i can see vdj skin on the monitor??
i want people to see the turntables a spinning
thanks to all in advance

Posté Tue 09 May 06 @ 4:43 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
2) This isn't possible for the moment unfortunately.

You would need to double the output of the screen to clone the screen showing VDJ.

But you could use a webcam to show something else with the live_feed FREEFRAME plugin.

Posté Tue 09 May 06 @ 5:08 pm
thanks for getting back to me JeremK
hopefully in the future :)

Posté Tue 09 May 06 @ 5:47 pm
I have a Patriot laptop - I've worked out, using my projector, how to get the laptop screen to display the computer desktop and the projector screen to just display the desktop theme (I use the "TookMe4Minutes" one) it displays that, but I can't get it to play any other thing on it at all.

How would I set it to play DVDs or video on the projector screen and work on other things on the laptop's own monitor? (please don't be too technical - I'm something of a technophobe).

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 11:33 am
Connect the projector to the computer, BEFORE you turn the computer on. Turn on the computer, go to Start>Control Panel>Appearance and Themes>Display>Settings> You will see two blue squares labeled 1 and 2. These represent your screens, 1 being your laptop, and 2 being the projector. Select 2, and then, put a check mark in in the box "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor". Select "Apply" and you should see the desktop on the screen where the projector is showing. Hope that helps, if not come back. We are open 24/7. I forgot, go to config in VDJ>Video>Video Output, in the TV Output pulldown, select your video card, and then put a check mark in Activate. You can also try a check mark in use Hardware acceleration, it works for me, but not for others. Press OK.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 10:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)