Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

for virtual dj, when im mixing i wanna be able to mix the tunes together, but i cant really do that when i cant hear the other, so i cant mix it without disrupting the other tune, cause itll sound rubbish if im tryin to get it beatmatched, any help please?#

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 6:57 pm
wait there i mean, i wanna be able to beatmatch the both tunes but only one can be hear to everyone else.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 6:58 pm
Headphone prelistening isn't available in the demo as you cannot adjust soundcard configurations. This really needs to be changed, although the feature is available in the professional version.

With the demo, you can try to match the beats visually by aligning the cgb's together.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 7:10 pm
i got the professional tho, so how do i do it

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 7:28 pm

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 7:34 pm
what? can u just tell me please

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 7:38 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you purchased VDJ you get your serial number for sure. so enter it in link above that anybody can see that you have legal version.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 7:48 pm
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

If you enter the serial number you got with the legal version, into the above link, you will be all set to go. This way, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a registered user. What' the problem? It is very quick and easy.

Posté Wed 10 May 06 @ 10:39 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i think it woulda just been easier if he said "arrrrghhh matey"

Posté Thu 11 May 06 @ 7:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)