Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphone problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i just bought a mk2 which came with virtual dj control edition.
im facing a little problem with this

iv set my headphone jack to split. which means i should be able to listen to each side on one of my headphones.
now the thing is when crossfader is set to one partiicular deck (lets assume A here),
(the sound in my headphones is one deck each)

and then i mix and crossfade all the way to deck B, the sound in both of my headphone sides bcomes deck B and i have to switch the headphone jack manually all the way to deck a and bring it back to split.

this is the case switchin the other way also

i hope i have made myself clear.

Posté Fri 19 May 06 @ 9:18 pm
I have the same problem. Trying to find out if its software or Hardware related. SOmetimes it works, other times It wont.

Posté Mon 22 May 06 @ 11:00 pm
acw, I think this user refers to the SPLIT option of the headphone selector in the MK2.

The SPLIT is to listen what's on live (any deck or sound "on-air") in one side of the headphones. And the other side of the headphones is for what you want to prelisten (next song), remember to select the player you want to prelisten (you see its number and wave in green).

Posté Tue 23 May 06 @ 10:10 am
that helped. had to use the tab key.
the issue is still at times, it doesnt work when i hit tab key. at that point i gotta quit virtual dj and start again

Posté Tue 23 May 06 @ 9:02 pm
Great. good to know it works now.

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 2:34 pm
maybe you have the PLF also heaphone crossfader option activated per shortcut.with them can you preview the same track on both decks.

Posté Mon 29 May 06 @ 10:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)