Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Trial Version-XP User Question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

In preparation for purchasing the full version, I've downloaded the trial version onto a Windows XP Pro laptop (fully MS patched) for evaluation. The download was done under the "Administrator" login. (MS Best Practice.) When logging in under the regular user account the trial version states "0 days" left in the eval, but still the correct number of days under the "Administrator" account.

Why isn't this program run for all a local computer's users? Or do I need to grant rights to a particular directory for that?

On top of that, is there a place other than the forums where tech info like this can be obtained?

Thanks in advance.

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 3:52 pm
Hi, well, the support is on the forums and the e-service, for your problem I suggest you to go here www.virtualdj.com/contact/ and explain them your problem, maybe they may reset the time so you can have 20 days left again.

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 4:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you need to be an admin to run vdj from my experiance.

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 4:57 pm
@AlbertoCastillo lol it's working for him but for administrator account only, that is what's he asking :-)
time to clean up glasses LOL

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 6:03 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol odears

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 8:53 pm
oh damn, I guess I had a dumb day, because I read it twice and still didn't notice.

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 3:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)