Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet streaming the video

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

volklHome userMember since 2005
what did i need to connect my hercules to the big screen tv i have the vcdj need help

Posté Wed 31 May 06 @ 6:02 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure if I understand your question, but hope this helps:

When using the Hercules with VDJ, the video output is still coming from the computer, not the Hercules console. If your computer has video ouput (Svideo or composite) then attach that to the input of you TV. Then enable the secondary video display in "extended desktop" mode (you may need to reboot on some computers after attaching the secondary video output.) At this point, you should see your desktop background on the 'big screen.'
Once secondary video is enabled, you should be able to see the video adapter mentioned in the dropdown box in VDJ's setup/video tab. Select that and then activate and hit apply. At the very least, you should now see a black screen on the secondary monitor. Setup up a video file, ambient background, or bitmap image (from the setup/video tab) and then you should be on the 'big screen.'

Posté Wed 31 May 06 @ 4:02 pm
You will need to upgrade to the Pro version of VDJ. With your hercules console, you got version 1.09, which does not have video. Upgrading to a Hercules mk2 will also be an option, but remind that you cant send the video (full screen) to a tv or projector. See for more info here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

You will need also a video card with 2 video outputs, one for your normal monitor and one (dvi, vga or tv out) for your TV.
Ewout

Posté Wed 31 May 06 @ 11:31 pm
Make sure they are connected BEFORE, you boot up.

Posté Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 12:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)