Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where to buy TIMECODED Vinyls

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Where can I buy Timecoded vinyls in New York and in Czech Republic:) I am from czech republic and this summer I spend some time in NY and than in Delaware and I would like to buy it physically(no post)
And do you know any good shop in NY where can I buy some soundcard(Maya44 or ESI U46D¨J) thanks you

Posté Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 12:53 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The only place is this site. Click under products at the top of the page and the click TCV's. I know they can ship to NY but probably to Czech as well.

Posté Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 8:36 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
richee85 wrote :
Where can I buy Timecoded vinyls in New York and in Czech Republic:) I am from czech republic and this summer I spend some time in NY and than in Delaware and I would like to buy it physically(no post)
And do you know any good shop in NY where can I buy some soundcard(Maya44 or ESI U46D¨J) thanks you

if you are in the US during the summer and need a "total package" soundcard,TCV,software then why not see about getting the Numark Virtual Vinyl set. It's good to go, just add pc and turntables. Not sure when the offical release is but shops list it as of now possibly in July.

http://www.djmart.com/numark-virtual-vinyl-software-and-hardware.html

Posté Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 9:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)