Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BCD2000 & Virtual DJ [Official answer] - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

paulheu wrote :
And no I was not referring to Atomix3 hehehe..;)

Not you ;) LOOOL ....hehe... the Atomixmp3 user that asked ;) hehe

your "3rd party software" .. thats a different story ;) hehe...

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 1:26 am
Paulheu is trying to pedal his software over here. He couldn't do it on the Xylio site without getting caught and he can't resist trying it here. I think he has some mental issues. Or trying to compensate for short comings elseware.

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 2:59 am
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
[digitalmdj]

I think it's now the time for you and Paulheu to have a nice encounter OUT of this forum. Just yell over each other one and for all, take a shower and come back when youre not aroused any more... Just stop pollute this forum with personal attacks, please :-)

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 9:46 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
Yep - I meant Atomixmp3.

I couldn't get the thing to work with the sofware that came with it (go figure) so I'm looking at other options.

I'll try the mapping thing with VDJ and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Jack.

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 11:35 am
dj-in-norway:

Don't you hate it when kiddies do not know the history and thus not get the joke..;)

I just decided to ignore a certain someone from now on.. It' just no use hoping he gets it..

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 5:15 pm
lol;) make peace... Its perfectly allowed to enjoy more than one software ;)

Paul likes Dj Decks too, Anewsome likes SSL too, I like Mixvibes too... And someone probably like Traktor ;) And noone likes PCD.. ups.. just kidding;) hehe..

Well, to be perfectly honest, you guys had a few bashes at Xylio forum.. Maybe its time to make peace? ;) If you Paul accepts that Digitalmdj likes VDJ most, and Digitalmdj accepts that Paulheu like Dj Decks most.. there would be love peace and harmony ;) hehe

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 6:35 pm
To jackcu....

The BCD will not work with AutomixMP3 because the third party software (Midi Translator) does not allow for direct key input programs like AtomixMP3.

AutomixMP3 allows for keyboard shortcuts and can only be used through the keyboard. Bomes's Midi Translator's software does not allow to translate the midi notes to a direct key strokes.

I had correcpondence with Florian Bome and says the new version of Midi Translator will allow direct key input capabilities and therefore will reproduce the keystrokes that AtomixMP3 will understand.
Unfortunately, the new version (he says) will be ready for testing by the end of tihis year.

Personally, I prefer AutomixMP3, since I don't need all the fancy stuff offered in VirtualDJ also.
In the meantime, I use VirtualDJ (with the 3'rd party software) until the next VDJ release.
BC

Posté Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 8:26 pm
great news about the behringer support. i bought one 2 months ago and have only used once "live".the software is really average, but the look and quality is superior to the hercules controller, i have had 2 in 2 years and both developed faulty left channell cue, play control button problems...look forward to the version 4 support as my hercules is now only usable via the mouse...

virtual dj is great software, the combination with behringer should be really cool.....

gerry

Posté Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 3:56 am
dont suppose it will be ready by next tuesday will it??

Posté Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 10:36 am
VDJ staff, can I participate as a beta tester for 4.0?

Posté Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 4:25 pm
can't wait to try it out...

im so excited.

Posté Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 12:39 am
well I just want to thank the dev team for hearing our needs and work on it to all the users like me i ask some patience im guess that the 4 update is not going to make happy to every one but im shure that the dev team is going to make the biggest efford to make everybody dreams a reality i use vdj from the very begining and the have make mayor advances since atomix and i belive that it is going to stay that way

Thanks again to

THE DEV TEAM
THE SUPPORT TEAM
ALL THE USERS THAT MAKE VDJ BETTER
AND TO ANY ONE THAT TOOK SOME TIME TO TRY TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE

Music United

Posté Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 11:38 am
Thanx for the warm words raul_cun ;) apreciated

Posté Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:23 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
seekinsp wrote :
VDJ staff, can I participate as a beta tester for 4.0?

To be a beta tester you need to be a VIP member. And to become a VIP you need to prove to the team you are worth it ;)

Posté Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 12:47 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
Thanks everyone,

Looks like I'll just need to wait unti VDJ has native support. In the meantime I'm still struggling to get the BCD2000 to work with the software that came with it LOL.

Cheers,

Jack.

Posté Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 5:03 pm
IM NEW AT VDJ AND LIKE TO KNOW WHEN UPGRADE 4 IS READY...CANT WAIT TO USE IT WITH MY BCD2000...THANKS

Posté Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 1:52 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
welcome...
but, don't use caps!
for the release 4.0, we have just to be patient...and we have to wait for it a little time yet!!

Posté Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 9:15 am
Why are people so hung up about caps?
what possible cataclysmic event could befall human kind if we were all to start using caps?
Does the use of caps raise the levels of VOCs in the earths atmosphere?
Will it destabalise the yen? or will it infact summon satan from the depths of hell to incarerate us all in his fiery vision of damnation?

I think not.

Posté Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 10:57 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
on these forums, using caps is as if you're screaming...and it's not necessary to scream, 'cause we are ready to help people in each moment!
then, moderation team and many users as me don't like it...it's simple!
do you agree?
however, we don't go out of topic!!!

Posté Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 12:34 pm
Sorry but i whole heartedly dissagree.
Why does caps imply screaming? could it not imply, broken keyboard? forgetfullness?
who was the first person to say using caps was akin to screaming?
I kind of understand the "netequtte" reasoning but really, come on, is it so bad?

It appears to me that the only people who actually obsess about it are the megalomanic types who have no real power in the living world and so exert there will onto others through the use of forums.

sorry to go "off topic" but i like to fully understand the anality of people

Posté Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 1:00 pm
63%