Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VOB files running fast

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJrickyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have lots of video files on my PC, some of them are mpeg, some other mpg and the majority is in VOB format, the problem is that when I play the .VOB files the pictures runs much much faster then the sound, what should i do about it?

Posté Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 2:49 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
try opening the extension with windows media player instead of the internal video decoder.

Posté Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 5:24 pm
DJrickyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it is set to windows media player decoder, cause the internal video deocder would'nt open it @ ill, it'll give an error

Posté Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 5:28 pm
try transcoding to mpeg (i know there already mpeg but the audio might not be right) with tmpgenc

Posté Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 9:09 pm
I've actually had this problem with quirky codecs. What codec pack are you using Tricky?

Posté Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 1:25 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try playing the videos in WMP and I'll bet it still happens. Not a VDJ issue, but a problem with codec config/tuning. I had a similar problem a while back and it was because the codec was confused between NTSC and PAL, which have about a 20% difference in video framerate.

Posté Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 5:59 pm
try installing a diffrent codec pack like K-lite or ffmpeg

Posté Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:07 pm
i have been through this.

the internal decoder won't play videos with AC3 audio, which means most videos except DJ service's dvds (like Promo Only) won't play right. you usually get a hash noise. So you need to use an external codec. That often causes a speed gap between the audio and video.

I just gave up and play these with a DVD player.

I have heard that VDJ 4.0 fixes the AC3 problem in the internal decoder so if that is true you will be able to play your rips fine with the new version since you'll be able to use the internal decoder.

Posté Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 10:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)