Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet I know this is an easy question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

cdsgaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am trying to create sub folders (playlists) for different gigs and I am having trouble. Can you help? Also when I create such a list how do I set Vitual DJ just to play this list and automatically fade in / out songs. Thanks for your help - I am just getting started using this software!

Posté Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 2:17 am
I am not that savvy with the auto-play function, but have tried it out. You can make up your folder just like you make any folder. To the right of the record case, you see play list. If you move you cursor over to the line, you can open this by pulling to the left. You can drag all of your tracks from the folder to this play-list. The top button (looks like a star) will load the players, and start to play. It will go through all of these tracks, and remove them after they have played. If you are using a mixer, you will need to set each channels volume level. The on-board mixer will do all the fading. You can set the fader parameters, in configuration. After you are done with this list, you will need to reset the fader on the on-board mixer to the middle. You can change the order of the songs by grabbing and dragging. Hope this helps you. If not, come back, and there will be someone smarter than I to help you.

Posté Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 9:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)