Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Timecoded Vinyls

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hamimHome userMember since 2006
Hi,
I'm wondering why my post was deleted, but anyways. I can't let my timecoded vinyls be working. What I'm hearing is a beep while I am playing the vinyls. I was looking at the picture that xeon posted but I couldn't figure it out without the maya usb soundcard ( He told me to do the same thing as the picture but without the maya usb soundcard). I have two turntables, two virtual dj timecoded vinyls, a mixer, regular soundcard on my computer, virtual dj pro trial version ( I'll buy the full version if the timecode works). Actually my mixer is linked by an RCA cable to the computer's stereo input so that I can play the turntables in the computer's speakers.

I need help as soon as possible ! please.

Do not delete my post until I confirm that my problem is solved, thanks!!

Hamim

Posté Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 6:48 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
demo versions of VDj only have support for one timecode..maybe thats the problem..

Posté Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 7:30 pm
PhillyDJ,
That's not the problem. I've tried to use one turntable but it didn't work.

Posté Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 11:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I never tryed to set it with demo version, but i think it shuld work.Can anybody tell how to set up demo version with one turntable?

Posté Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 12:19 am
it suppose to work on one side with the demo version, but only last 5 minutes..

Posté Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 12:32 am
It didn't work for me on any side.

Posté Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 6:09 am
try to contact support maybe theres something not configured correctly...most trial users get it on the first try ..so u can maybe check some of the post for more help..or check your levels

Posté Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:20 am
What kind kind of soundcards you are using? Do they support asio drivers? if not download www.asio4all.com and then you'll be able to test tcvs using one deck for 5 minutes, manquin DJ.

Posté Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 9:03 pm
My soundcard is a Nvidia Nforce audio.
Well, actually I've been looking at the TCVs manual and I realized that I was not paying attention to the step of linking the ground wire from my turntable to the computer. Which ground wire is it? I don't see how to link a ground wire since I have only an RCA/mini jack cable without the ground extension.

Posté Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:30 pm
ground wire comes from your turntable besides the 2 rca and you have to attach it to your pc.

Posté Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 7:29 pm
ok hold on.

1- what kind of Turntables are you using.
2-what are the PC specs
3-did you mute your soundcard's line in?

Posté Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 8:17 am
i've been using Virtual dj for over 3 years, i love it...i do private parties and some clubs...that's cool and all...but i've always just used my laptop....i'm great at it... now this is where the difficult part starts.

I got the timecode vinyls, numark battle pack, and u46dj....
for some reason i can't seem to get it to sound good....the scratching in not what i thought it would be....i can't get the time code vinyl's sound quality to be 100%.... i really need some guidance...i've follow the u46dj's book and the Virtual dj's manual and i still cant get the sound quality i need...i've spent i lot of money on this....can you help?

what do you guys use and how?
please be explict with details...

thanks

Posté Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 6:38 am
i've been using Virtual dj for over 3 years, i love it...i do private parties and some clubs...that's cool and all...but i've always just used my laptop....i'm great at it... now this is where the difficult part starts.

I got the timecode vinyls, numark battle pack, and u46dj....
for some reason i can't seem to get it to sound good....the scratching in not what i thought it would be....i can't get the time code vinyl's sound quality to be 100%.... i really need some guidance...i've follow the u46dj's book and the Virtual dj's manual and i still cant get the sound quality i need...i've spent i lot of money on this....can you help?

what do you guys use and how?
please be explict with details...

thanks

Posté Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 6:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)