Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet U46DJ setup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Need a little help setting up my new card,I have it set up from laptop usb into card and then into an external mixer.I'm not sure what settings I should use in VDJ or if I need to change anything in the U46 mixer program.So far I have not been able to get a seperate sound from the speakers and the headphones.should I use the mix outputs or channel 1/2? Thanks for any help!!

P@40

Posté Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:32 am
Just my luck,while reading the manual for the U46DJ card I found on the bottom of page 22,
(The U46DJ is currently not compatible with PCDJ's Scratch and Atomix's Virtual DJ.)
I hope this is an old manual. P@40

Posté Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:32 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yes it is, at first it was not. Tons of people here use the u46dj.

Posté Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 12:47 am
Cyder,any suggestions on settings? I'm trying to que one deck with headphones,so far I just get the same song on both headphones and speakers,thanks P@40

Posté Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 1:04 am
In config, soundcard setup, try messing with one of the 4.1 or 5.1 selection. I'm not at home so I can't really confirm. Not sure which one it is, but it's one of them. Make sure you set up the U46DJ outputs properly i.e. output 1 and 2 into mixer left, output 2 and 3 into mixer right.

Posté Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 2:03 am
P@40

you have a pm from me.

Posté Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 4:15 am
I got it figured out in advance config. Thanks anyway Cyder.

Posté Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 5:03 am
p@40

advanced config isn't a good way to set it up, there is a better much better way.

Posté Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 5:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)