Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet bcd2000 + Vdj 4 !!!!???? help!! - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

first of all you may want to wait until VDJ 4 this way you don't have to pay for the midi translator, any way you can use it because it's is a shareware so you have a period of time to try it and if you fallow the instructions above is not that hard..

second yes you can control VDJ with the BCD controls and still using yours 2 sound card and a mixer (that's the way I am using) so not problem at all just go to set up in VDJ y choose 2 sound card an a mixer

DJ Quintana

Posté Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 8:41 pm
Note that the 2 sound card option is only available at the full version and not in the Demo version of VDJ.
Ewout

Posté Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 10:44 pm
Thanks!!!! i just ordered the BCD2000 online!! But i only have 2 sound cards and no external mixer will my bcd2000 work fine with that setup?

Posté Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 4:41 am
You ordered this thing, and don't know that it has 2 sound cards, and a mixer built in? Either you are making an uninformed decision, or this is a joke.

Posté Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 9:17 am
LIke i said i am a newbie to all of this......I obviously knew it was a mixer but didnt understand in the specs that it comes wiht 2 soundcards in it......This makes the audigy soundcard i just bought a waste? :( .....Can i use with vdj using my laptops' 2 soundcards or do i have to configure it using the bcd's soundcards im confused...

Posté Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 9:52 am
you can use bcd and its internal sound card that is dual, I mean if you plan to mix with tcvs in future you don't need to get an usb soundcard since it has one in it that supports asio drivers that are necessary for tcvs use. Is not neccesary your audigy soundcard, anyway I guess is probable you can use your audigy sound card instead of the internal it depends, (I'm using an audigy2 zs platinum with tcvs and works great)best regards.

Manquin DJ

Posté Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 6:51 pm
What do you mean by dual?! Doesn't the BCD2000 just have one sound card, but multiple channels?

Posté Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 10:45 am
Yes, but only in ASIO mode, which FYI is only available in the full (pro) version..

Posté Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:34 pm
the system is very close when you use 4.1 mode,the difference is that you can work with low latency.

Posté Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 5:23 pm
Thanks for this discussion, it has helped me a lot in making my mind up on what to buy to control vdj with more than just a mouse and keyboard..

I was considering buying the Ecler nuo5, but I kinda figured that it would work out around 1500 euro including a asio sound card, this is only going to cost me 217 euro and it does a bit more than the ecler in terms of what I really want anyway :)

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 3:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)