Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Pirated music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Here is the message a user posted:

xanthar wrote :
Usually I don't care, but playing illegally downloaded music on VDJ might get you guys in trouble.

Right now "dj_SLATYN_dj" from Ecuador is playing on VDJ radio and part of his song title states "www.torrentazos.com" - a well known warez websites with torrent files pointing to thousands of illegal albums.

Like I said, I don't care if someone is using illegal music - sometimes I do to - RIAA go to hell! But broadcasting it on the internet might get Atomix in trouble.

Remember, blood thirsty RIAA lawyers are watching you :).

When you mix on the radio, please at least check your filenames !

Posté Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 11:11 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Of course illegal music is not permitted. What I mean is you're responsible of your music, I don't want to know if your music is legal or not, but we can't allow titles which contain piracy messages.

Posté Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 10:57 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I already talk with Slatyn and he is aware now of that, also with other DJs I will do the same to ensure this will not happen again.

At least anyone could edit his music titles...

Posté Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 10:29 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
and we hope he will strongly take care ! We never had the case before but in the futur for a similar fact : this will ban the DJ immediately .

It is, far I remember, the first time that we had this big mistake and this explain why we did nothing. The laws are getting stronger month after month, especially in our country so please, keep this in mind. Thank you.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 12:37 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have to know that he has accepted a deed where it's written how the titles have to be.

Besides, VirtualDJ Radio depends of ASCAP.

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 10:26 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Thank's to make remember this little points Cel !

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 10:09 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers.

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 3:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)