Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet RME Fireface 800 Compatibility

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

I am owner of an RME fireface 800... unfortunately the RME asio drivers dont seem to be compatible with virtual DJ... does anyone have the solution to this problem?

will VDJ 4 be compatible with professionnal sound cards like RME's?

thanks

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 10:30 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can try with Asio for all driver www.asio4all.com but I don't know if work with professional sound cards like yours

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 10:49 am
I think it's not a good idea to change the RME O.E.M. drivers... may cause new problems...

thanks anyway, does anyone have another solution?

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 12:34 pm
What exactly is the problem, do you get an error message? Asio4All won't replace the existing drivers, it's like a virtual soundcard.

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 12:46 pm
when I try to use one out the outputs of my fireface, I get the same error message as when I select my XP10's sound card but didn't plug them to the computer... you see?

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 2:31 pm
Sounds like virtual dj believes the asio driver is being used by another program and can't get access to it; do you need asio or do the wdm drivers not work with virtual dj too?

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 2:37 pm
unfortunately WDM drivers do not work either...

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 2:59 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you get a message like 'Error in the ASIO Device' then make sure that any control panel windows for the sound card are closed and all programs that use the sound card are closed. also make sure that the settings for the sound card are impossible eg a buffer size of '0' and the card will permenantly have errors, make sure they are set properly. if you are stil having problems with your RME then try other software in their ASIO modes

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 3:23 am
thanks i'll make a test this afternoon... I'll update you...

Posté Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 8:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)