Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need Longer TCCD Track

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've gotten a couple of remixes from Ultimix now that are longer than the TCCD Track. Can we get some new TCCD Tracks posted that are longer...20 minutes.

Thanks,
SkiHog

Posté Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 11:56 pm
Noit sure about tccd, but with tcv the track will continue playing once the neeedle reaches the end of the vinyl. Have you tryed this on tccd?

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 12:00 am
Yeah, it continues...but you can't scratch it because the software becomes disconnected from the TCCD and confused. It really isn't a "huge" problem, but a problem that can probably be easily remedied. Hopefully with VDJ 4.0 they will make the tracks longer.

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 12:19 am
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
A 20 min TCCD? Heck you need that for if I may ask............................?

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 1:47 am
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
Oh I see.......for remixes.....aha...

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 1:53 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Use "relative" mode in TCV config when loading these tracks.
Just a solution. You can fast forward/search only with keyboard shortcuts with this mode, but you can scratch, use cues, loops etc.

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 12:18 pm
Try editing the code I mean to cut it and paste it at the end of the track, check if it works.

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 7:06 pm
The idea of Manquin_dj will probably not be working. The timecode signal contains "timestamps" these are needed for the needle drop. So probably when you combine two times the same song without space. your song will be start playing from the beginning. This due to that after the "first" part is finished the "second" part will start, but this second part has timestamps for the beginning of the track.
Ewout

Posté Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 7:44 pm
well, I guess you need to wait if programmers made another timecode file a little bit longer, I guess 15 min. long will be ok.

Posté Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:20 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it depends if the timecode marking system they use has all of the stamps used up. i suspect this is the case.

just use relative or smart mode and use a cue point near the start of the song to return to timecode mode.

when VDJ reaches the end of the vinyl it goes into internal mode (TC deactivated) and it will let you drop in where you like and ignore the needle drop this one time so you can put it back to the start of the vinyl and have control back again.

If VDJ hosted those vidoes DJ Rightious made this would explain a whole lot to a whole load of people.

Posté Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:58 am
15 Minutes would not be long enough. The longest of the tracks is 18:57 minutes. You can see it at www.ultimix.com on Funkymix 96...Hip Hop Medley 2005 by DJ 2nd Nature. The other is 16:53 on Ultimix 125...25 Issues of Club (The Medley) by Stacy Mier

Where can I get the videos DJ Rightious made?

Thanks for the tips.

SkiHog

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 2:49 pm
Videos you could get them in www.promoonly.com or www.vms.com, regards.

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:27 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DJ richous made some good videos on how the TCV works and its features, i wish VDJ would host them, they were realy good

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:43 am
Yeah, that is the videos I was talking about, although that promoonly sight looks good...$300 a year per genre...I hope I will be one of those good DJ's that gets sponsored when I grow up, because I'm not sure how long my wife will continue to sponsor my habit...I feel an intervention coming...

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 3:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)