Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet PROBLEM WHILE USING VDJ VIDEO

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HEY WHEN EVER I MINIMIZE TEH VDJ SCREEN WHILE PLAYING MUSIC AND THEN MAXIMIZE IT BACK AGAIN IT WORKS OK

but when i am playing video and i minimize it and then maximize it it just make s teh whole screen go black and all i can see is my curser no deskop and no vdj

help me i got a gig this friday and i can't afford for this to mess it up

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:49 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I recommend not minimising vdj. Why do you need to anyways?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 1:17 am
Hi,

Definately a good suggestion not to minimise it! lol!

I think it might be to do with whether you've got VDJ maximised on your screen, or as a floating window.

If it's maximised people tend to get problems i think. It's because VDJ alters the screen's resolution when it maximises the window and this can cause problems.

If it's not maximised you should be able to drag the window around the screen with the mouse by clicking and holding on the top bar in the VDJ window. If you can't move the window, then click the square next to the "X" in the top right hand corner of the screen. This will make it into a floating window. Try doing that, then minimising and hopefully that might work!

Good Luck. :)

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:45 pm
THANK YOU GUYS

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:25 am
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Screen resolution verse skin size.

If you have the resolution set to match the skin size you will not have this "glitch".

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 4:07 pm
I had problems like that, but I have a two monitor setup.

I have one monitor with the full screen video and the other with Virtual DJ, Non-Maximed and I change the resolution of the monitor to fit the skin. I have a CRT monitor, so no problems.

If I try to maximize it I get this:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5500/virtualdj34maximizebugwl6.jpg

It looks as if Virtual DJ doesn't like two monitors.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 4:31 pm
woho, nice crasches, and many many crashes! I have never seen that happend to me, but I don't run the demo though...

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 11:05 pm
It is only one crash, but after the crash the screen is not updated correctly. If you drag the "Recover" screen back and forth, you get this effect of "thousand windows".
Ewout

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 11:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)