Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Which Version do i get

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mfiskPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Can you confirm that if i buy online for 124 euros i will get Virtual DJ Pro ver 3.4 with multiple soundcard capability

Many thanks

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 5:31 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Not only that, but if you hurry you can qualify for the free upgrade to 4.0 coming soon.

Thank you

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 5:38 pm
mfiskPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Cheers - I'll be downloading it tonight then

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 5:42 pm
@mfisk

I've realized that you decided to buy the software, so welcome to our friendly community! you won't regret.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 12:47 am
djefiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
1. Can you confirm that if i DJConsole MK2 user upgrade online for $99 i will get Virtual DJ Pro ver 3.4 and i will qualify for the free upgrade to 4.0 (by the way when it will be release?)
2. Can VDJ run on win 98 (my old laptop for backup)

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 2:33 am
yes, I'm shure you can upgrade now for 99 and to get version 4 for free, but I guess the promotion finishes very soon, I don't think you have problems working with windows 98, although I'd suggest you to update to windows xp, best regards.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:21 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
win 98 no longer supported

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 7:22 pm
If you currently run Win98, you probably could better upgrade to Windows 2000, then to xp. Xp will require much more resources than win2000, so you might get a slow pc or lack of memory after installing xp. Keep in mind teh minimum specs for VDJ. If you have a system below the minimum specs, you could get skips or other problems.
Ewout

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 7:24 pm
Win98 is currently not even supported by Microsoft ;)

Get more ram (cheap), and upgrade your backup PC to Win2000 ;)

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:09 pm
Adding Ram to an old laptop could be quite expensive. The memory becomes hard to get and therefore expensive. Most laptops have only 2 slots for memory. If both are filled with for example 64MB, you will have to replace it at least 1.

Older machines have often a hardware limitation for internal memory. I have an old P3 1G machine, maximum memory is 512MB, even a bios upgrade will not solve this limitation.
Ewout

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:26 pm
thx now i buy the internet version,i can't wait anymore.
I using the behringer BCD2000 and i want use it with the VDJ4.0 so i hope i can upgrade for free.

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:40 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You should hurry Blood_flower and everyone else who wants to get Pro version at the old price, today may be the last chance to buy it. You will get V4 as a free upgrade.

Posté Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 7:48 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)