Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Ignore the Cue points

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

nrgdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there a way to get virtual DJ to ignore the cue points and just start transitioning into the next song at the actual end of the song? Sometimes the program pics some strange start and end points.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:06 pm
Unfortunately i don't think there is if you want it to automix for you.

You can change where the points are in vdj though.

Hope that helps :)

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:30 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i used automix the other day at a party when thigns were just waring up and put a coupl of well known songs on, not thinking about their BPM etc.

VDJ did some weird stuff liek speeding them up or down like crazy and then ssslloowwwlly resetting the pitch, fading into the wrong parts of songs. maybe it works with simmialr songs but with a playlist i wish there was an option of just sequential play with like maybe a 3 second overlap fade to smoth it a little

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 1:11 am
I think the force fade option (FAME settings in config) can kind of help with that. It still mixes at the designated mixing points, but just crossfades over a set time (1 or 2 seconds) rather than do a longer beatmix.

Also, with the auto-bpm option on disable (FAME settings) i'm pretty sure it won't speed up or slow down songs to try and mix them. :)

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 2:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)