Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet conect my denon mk3 with virtual dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

emmasHome userMember since 2006
Hi , my name is emmas and I want to know how to conect step by step my denon mk3 cd player to virtual dj. I conect my mk3 to the computer but I dont know how to configure virtual dj. Please if anybody nkow it please tell me.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:16 am
Quite an old controller, and it will NOT work in Virtual DJ as a DAC-3-type controller. However, with Timecoded CD's you can in some way control Virtual DJ. You'll need a sound card with 4x in/out and burn the TCCD on 2 CD's as a regular music CD. Then connect it as described with TCCV's. Search around. Good luck!

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 8:37 am
You will also need a legal copy of virtual dj.
www.virtualdj.com/purchase

Posté Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 12:35 am
emmasHome userMember since 2006
Hi, first thants a lot for help.
Second I give you more details because I dont understand some things. Ihave 2 sound cards. One sound blaster pci and another 5.1 integrated in the motherboard. I connect each player to each sound card. Its that ok?? I use 1 input in each sound card . 1 input from the player right(pci) and 1 from the left(motherboard 5.1) is that ok???

Posté Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 2:57 am
its ok, but not great... maybe... depends..

your TWO soundcards can have different latency, and both might not run in asio.
That would make each turntable react different in regards to smoothness and speed (latency)

Its safer, better, and gives a more balanced setting, to use ONE soundcard with TWO line-ins.
And one soundcard that runs ASIO in low latency.
Such cards as Maya44 or U46dj does that...

BUT, this is all theory. Your two soundcards MIGHT work good too... Can always test that, before you decide on if you need to upgrade to a better two-line-in card ;)

Posté Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 7:26 am
And keep in mind that the demo of vdj is only supporting 1 time code deck and for only 5 minutes. This is for testing purpose only. If you like it, you will have to upgrade to the full version of VDJ.
Ewout

Posté Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 12:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)