Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet How can I perfect my mixing

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dj tukaHome userMember since 2006
i'd like some advice on how to perfect my mixing, i mean i'm an amature and all and i think i mix alright for an amature but there's never a time when i mix that everything goes as smoothly as i'd like it to, and i'd also apreciate some advice as to what to do when the crowd starts booing at one mistake and then everything falls apart, so to cut a long story short, how do i handle the pressure?
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry dj tuka no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 4:36 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This is called a train wrek. I suggest that you lern to laugh at yourself. None of us are perfect. Some of us are just better at hiding that fact.

It is also said: "It dose not matter how good you are at your job. What matters is how good you are with your mistakes."

DJTroy wrote :
Don’t worry about the train wreck; or worry, but know that worrying has the same effect as trying to play disco in a bar full of Drunk Native Canadian (Indian) Rednecks. The real troubles in your DJ Booth are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that tell you that they have missed their last 4 periods, and that they really do love you."

Posté Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 6:12 am
dj tuka wrote :
i'd like some advice on how to perfect my mixing, i mean i'm an amature and all and i think i mix alright for an amature but there's never a time when i mix that everything goes as smoothly as i'd like it to, and i'd also apreciate some advice as to what to do when the crowd starts booing at one mistake and then everything falls apart, so to cut a long story short, how do i handle the pressure?
--@--.-- --Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry dj tuka no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

the worst thing you can do while mixing live is try to correct your mistake ....

if you make a mistake ... KEEP GOING ... dont even think about it ... most of the people there might not of even notice your mistake

Unless your amps blow out for a good bit of time ... and the music stops ... mistakes really mean nothing once you learn from them

... also remember that a little talking never hurt ... if something is going wrong that you cant solve right away ... TALK ... open your mouth and run it till things get back in order ... NEVER LET THE PLACE STAY IN SILENCE

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 6:46 am
Jst be pashant with wht u do now matter what there others say jst believe in ur self & bond with music. Dat was my secret wepoen & i hope it work for U 2 don't compare ur self with other b ur self cuz there so many DJ outside. i know some times it takes time 2 bond.

Posté Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 12:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)