Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Karaoke Set-up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How do I get the Karaoke to work on Virtual DJ. I have been told all I have to do is put in the disc and it should just work. Well, I put in the disc, click on my computer, and drag track 1 to the player. All I get is the music and no words. I know the disc's are good because it works fine in my Karaoke player. Is there some set-up changes I have to make? I have emailed VDJ many times and can't get a straight answer. I am told it should just work. What am I missing? HELP!!! Thanks!

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 3:25 am
karaoke cdg's even with a plextor disc reader will not work with vdj directly for the disc, at least i haven't gotten them to work yet, with words that is. You have to have them ripped to your cmoputer by use of a mp3+g ripping tool and play them as a mp3+g graphic file. Unfortunately it takes some time. I use triserasoft cdg ripper and a plextor external. Remember, not all computer disc drives read karaoke cdg's. Yuo have to use a plextor preferably, however a few others will work, but not many.

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 4:51 am
So I need some external hardware to rip a CDG? What software should I use(Cheap and reliable)? Thanks!

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 4:56 am
I use a triserasoft cdg ripper and a plextor external

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 3:38 pm
Can't I use the DVD burner I got with my laptop?

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 5:15 pm

Posté Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:35 pm
Thanks!

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 12:10 am
What type of drive do I need for cdg's and where can I get one.

Thanks

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:02 am
Just about every Plexwriter CD drive will read CDG. Also, download Audiograber and LAME. Install Autiograber and extract LAME to your Audiograber install folder. After that, simply insert your CDG into the internal or external Plexwriter CD drive, launch Audiogranber, name the files, and grab to mp3+ CDG.

Mat

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:46 am
I have a pretty new laptop. What are the chances my current DVD Drive will read CDG and how can I find out if it will?

Thanks
John

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 2:47 am
There is no way your computer is going to read the cdg's I agree the audiograbber with Lame and a Plextor is your best bet. I am using them myself!!!!!!!

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:21 am
Anyone have any links t some sites I can purchase this stuff from?

Thanks Again

John

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 5:38 pm
Anyone???

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 4:05 am
Try karaoke-tutor.com They have all kinds of answers.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)