Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Sound Problem with VDJ 4.0

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Here I go again..

I need your help.

The new sound engine is great, but on the right deck I get an occasional crackling sound. This does not happen with every song and it does NOT occur on the left deck.

I'm using the maya 44. Left for out 1 & 1 and right for 3 & 4. I tried moving the Performance sliders to different settings, but I still hear the occasional crackling sound on the right deck only.

Your input is certainly appreciated. I'm starting to fall in love with this new version.

The Premier DJ Jose

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 7:40 pm
try setting buffer in the performance tab to AUTO...

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 7:41 pm
Set latency to auto?

Ok

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:23 pm
JOSETHEDJ wrote :
Here I go again..

I need your help.

The new sound engine is great, but on the right deck I get an occasional crackling sound. This does not happen with every song and it does NOT occur on the left deck.

I'm using the maya 44. Left for out 1 & 1 and right for 3 & 4. I tried moving the Performance sliders to different settings, but I still hear the occasional crackling sound on the right deck only.

Your input is certainly appreciated. I'm starting to fall in love with this new version.

The Premier DJ Jose

try ASIO drivers
set latency to auto
check safemode and overclock
and the more important : choose the "fast" Martertempo in the performance setiings.

advanced Master tempo made a lot of problems with my PC (and it's a powerfull PC with 1.5 Go of RAM an P4C at 2.8 and ASUS P4P800...)

Now all work fine, if i set Mastertempo at "fast"

Posté Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:35 pm
JoseTheDJ, how are you making out with this problem ?

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 12:43 am
I think that I'm so enthralled by the sofware that I'm living with the occasional pop and click. I will set the latency to auto and lower the settings. My computer runs this software without a performance glitch. Video effects are silky smooth. This is just a matter of a setting change somewhere, hopefully!

I'm just really happy with this new upgrade.

Has anyone found the speedload to be SLOOOOOW. Videos load too slow. I hope this is also as simple as a setting.

Thanks for all your support.

Jose

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 1:38 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In order to load quicker you have to set "SpeedLoad" at "1" instead of "0".

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 6:47 am
GREAT!

Jose

Posté Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:31 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're welcome ;)

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)