Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet vdj4 and mk11 effects and sliders

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi
is it possible to use the functon button on fx and hold down and use the jog wheals to move the sliders on vdj4 as you could in version 3.4 ive tryed just about everrything to find out if it can still be done or have i over looked a simple setting or something
have also down loaded the djcmapper ver4 but cant for life of me work out how to set it up so it would work the same
soz for the spelling but any help would be much apriciated

aubs

Posté Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 2:05 pm
please can anybody help with the above

i have now managed with the djcmapper4 to set slider 1 and 2 to add the flanger efectts on the jog wheal but then i cant use the jogs to move the music backwards and forwards to cue the music up

have searched all over the forum but cant find anything on how to set it properly
my apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section but my first post was more to see if it was still possible with version 4

thanks aubs

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 7:20 pm
wow....

i did not even know that it could be done.. so any help here would be doubly welcome...

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:08 pm
hi dj Rudra

yes it was great to be able to do that in 3.4 and controll the effect sliders straight from the mk2 useing the above
it would be great if the development team could add this feature back into version 4.1 for the mk2 users

im still trying with djcels mapper but now starting to pull my hair out as to how to do it
it would be great if some one could pop a post in just to say whether it can or cant be done or how you can map the jog wheels so both functions still work properly seprately

i have no sound or headphone problems with 4.1 i love this version it sounds so much better i would be one very happy virtual dj user if i could just get this part set up to work

aubs

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 4:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)