Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDj 4 - Auto Mix Playlist Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

I know alot of you dont use (or like to use) the Automix Playlist feature.

I like to use it at the begining of a gig (background music) before it all kicks of properly.

In VDJ 4 the Automix Playlist feature seems to act strangely, the deck playing the song that can be heard by everyone fades out at the end of the track as expected, but when fading into the opposite deck VDJ seems to pick random points of the song to start from. On a few occasions ive seen it fade in over 3/4 of a way through a song.

Now i know VDJ 3.4 had an option to fade into the first beat of a track, i cant see this option in VDJ 4, ive tried playing around with all the options i feel may have an impact but none seem to make any difference.

Please Note: It's nothing to do with Cues as it happens to tracks without any cue points.

Could someone show me the errors of my ways?

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 1:54 pm
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In configuration engage "force fade" and see if this stops the odd cue points from occurring.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:31 pm
Nothing has changed in Automix from 3.4. It is the same awful automix as was in 3.4. I, like you, use automix at the beginning of the evening or for background music. Why they can't seem to make an automix that works properly is beyond me. Every other software out there seems to know how to crossfade a song properly. VDJ can't. I have been complaining about this for a long time, but, the only answer I sem to get is "real djs don't automix" or "use something else" Maybe if we're lucky it will get fixed in 4.xxxx.

Cheers

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 4:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)