Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Just a question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Some of us are DJ's and many of us are not "skinners."

When version 4.1 is released - why not put out a skin like the Mixstation skin that makes the most of the new features. I know we can all assign short cuts or if were were brilliant enough could make skins - but many of us are DJ's and just want to get to the business of being a DJ.

It would be nice to see an offical skin released that was FROM VDJ that made use of all of these functions. That is why many of us used the Mixstation V3.4 skin. It seemed so complete.

Just a thought. I just think it would be easier to sell an audience on the idea of "change (i.e.) new versions if they can see and play with all of the power...and not have to wait for some generous soul to give us what we need. I think many got frustrated right out of the chute.

I am willing to give this a chance - but when I have to use a V3.4 skin all is not as it should be. When I have to use one of the V4 skins...not is all as it COULD be.

Or a more intuitive user set up:
For example - not making us guess what settings work for the new Advance Tempo for spatialization, etc. etc- just give us a drop down list of O,1,2, or 3! As far as we knew it could have been 12 or 99!

Thanks for the hard work, I just hope this suggestion makes for a better launch.

A loyal fan and customer,
Ronny582

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:54 pm
true... its my favorite skin too ;) Hopefully the user will update it soon

PhillyDJ made a very full skin for VDJ4 with a LOT of features in it...

Look for the D1 skin...

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 8:36 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I learnt some of the coding from scratch in about 2 hours, and have since updated the new version 4 skin to incorperate about twice as many features (am i allowed to do this?? must a get permission?). Trust me, its pretty easy to code, but it would be so nice if some guru made a GUI sdk for vdj :)

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:49 pm
you are allowed to make variations of default skin;)

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:54 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)