Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Sound Card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey dudes.
Since the maya44 USB is not made anymore. What is the best ound card to use.

I plan to by some turntables in about 5 weeks, along with TCV. So i need 2 plan what sound card i need and more than likely order it in.

So Im just wondering what the best sound card is to use now. And try and keep them cheap lol

Thanks dudes

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:58 am
U46DJ without a doubt. check my blog. It's not clear but i use that in clubs without a problem at all.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:43 am
kk will do
Thanks

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 12:19 pm
Umm is there ne thing a bit cheaper, but still works? lol

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:05 pm
Phatt B wrote :
Umm is there ne thing a bit cheaper, but still works? lol

Like any equipment, you're better to save for that little bit longer and get a higher quality product than going for the cheaper, quicker option that you will regret buying after a few months.

Get the U46 from here. Only ~$120, which is by far the cheapest I've seen it.
www.thomann.de

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:48 pm
U can use 2 Xitel HiFi-Link devices available from Circuit City (USA) for us$49 each. = clean punchy line level signal.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:24 pm
One thing i've learned when it comes to buying equipment is, never say "i'm gonna get this for now cause that's all the money i have" you're better off saving and being patient. Besides, u get what u pay for. You pay cheap, you get cheap stuff. Good luck.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:29 pm
Mantahoe wrote :
One thing i've learned when it comes to buying equipment is, never say "i'm gonna get this for now cause that's all the money i have" you're better off saving and being patient. Besides, u get what u pay for. You pay cheap, you get cheap stuff. Good luck.

exactly. the time that this was most appropriate for me was when i bought a pair of gemini direct drive decks only to sell them 3 weeks later, take out a loan and get a pair of technics. the gemini's were awful, even worse than the belt drive's i had before them and i really wished i'd have waited and saved. same thing can be said about my current setup, 1 cdj800 and 1 dz1200. i don't mind either cd deck, but looking back i should have waited and got the 1000s. you live and learn ;)

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:35 pm
You might find a Maya 44 secondhand on Ebay, though, because some people are selling them if they have SSL and can now use VDJ with the SSL Box. ;-) Worth a try, otherwise go for the U46DJ. I wouldn't recommend 'cheaper soundcards' I tried a couple and they weren't up to the job.

A

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 11:28 pm
Your problem is you are trying to eat every day. Your priorities are all screwed up. Do you see Nicole Richie complaining about the price of the new Prada bag? No. She skips a few meals a week, so she can get what she wants. On a serious note, never buy what you can afford, buy what you want. You will be happy.

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 11:55 pm
Well ok then. Ill wait a while
Thanks guys

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)