Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet MK2 TCV Virtual DJ V4 problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djgumbyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Everyone! I am in need of some serious help, and I am sure someone can give me a hand out there. My TCV's simply do not work with VDJ 4.0. I have tried everything from the forums.

My symptoms are as follows:

When I try to configure the TCV, I use auto configure, at which time it tells me something is wrong with the asio drivers, and no timecode signal can be heard. however, on both decks, if the look in advanced view, the TCV red and green lines look exactly like they should, filling approximately 3/4 of the screen with it swing. the timecode quality will not budge from zero. Even though this is all true, you CAN still control the mp3 with vinyl movement, but the sound quality is horrid, and unusable.

Now when I put my mk2 in regular mode (no timecode), for the most part, everything works, and sounds great. loop and effect buttons are a little different now, and need some getting used to, but the sound is great in this mode, however, this is not my preffered mode of use.

Please let me know how to troubleshoot this at the very least, or if someone has had similiar problems, and made good on them, please enlighten me!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

DJGH

Posté Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:50 pm
I have the same exact problem with my Herc MK2. I get the impression that my computer is suddenly too weak to handle the new version ( not buying that though!!! ) Version 3.4 works flawlessly yet v. 4.0 feels like an entirely different program. I am lost

HELP!!!!!

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)