Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet The u46dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
all right every one im a newbi, just got vdj at the exbo and loving it. not gonna say wich dj program i was using, but i have a question. right now im using the gigaport ag and not liking and never have like the sound out put, its much lower then playing a cd. reading some of you posts it sound like this u46dj is a great card should i switch to this card on my labtop for gigs or it this not for that kind of app.

Thanks
Ralph

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:09 am
Actually it's the perfect card. Team recommends it and it works amazingly for me. Glad to here u like VDJ. It is the one and only shit anyway. ;)

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:51 am
Don't know how it sounds compared to the gigaport, but the u46dj is great. Great sound, low latency and near perfect TCV usage. I've only read one or two bad reviews, the only trouble I've had was recording through it, but I mainly use an alesis multimix 8 for that anyway;^]

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 5:12 am
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wow, Thanks guys and you are even frindly on the boards too! what a differance from where i was. ok my gigaport ag has about a 15 db lower sound differance compaired to playing cd's on my system, the other dj softwear company says this is what it is, nothing they can do about it. again all they told me to do is just raise my line level to what i need. so can you guys tell me a little about the card and how it works, and is the sound of the card equal to playing cd's on my system? and are there other cards out there that will produce cd quality sound?

Thanks Guys,
Rlaph

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 6:24 am
the output level on the u46 is the same as a cd player ;)

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:46 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
One thing you can try with the gigaport is using it in ASIO mode. You will need to install the asio drivers that come with the card. Its been years since i've messed with one but the asio drivers will make the sound much better, aslo vdj's new sound engine can give you +4 db no problem so don't be afraid to use the gain on the skin. You may try tweeking it a bit before you give up on it.

Posté Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)