Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet video effects help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Oh my god this program is the boom guys! but a little thing is happening to me. some of the video effects are not working after i install them. and others will. one in point is the gost effect, it says it installed it but it does not show in the effects stuff. but i did find it in the plug ins and then under video effects folder. so i tryed to load it from the soqnic thing useing the open file thing and go that way but still nothing. so what am i doing wrong. and just to let every one no today alone, i sold to brides on my company today after showing them what i can do muisc and video wise just by demoing vdj on site in my office by doing a coulpe of video and music mixes and the closer was and father brides montage i made for demo here and showed them both here today so i booked to huge weddings today with plasmas just because of vdj........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:47 am
Have you set "Use Hardware acceleration" set to on (Config menu->Video)? Most of the effects need hardware acceleration to on.
Ewout

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:04 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Oups i have forgotten to update the plugins Ghost: it still installs the plugin for v3.4

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:37 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
can you please link me to your fix of the goost effect. thanks

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)