Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet If you can answer- greatly appreciated

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI,

Thanks for any reponse.

I am about to purchase 4.0 pro edition for both audio and video

Here is my situation.

I plan on setting this up at home with 2 turntables, sound card, video card, laptop, mixer, etc. and do all the settings so it works great.

Then I want to go and use this at the clubs I DJ at, but there I want to use the time coded CDS with their CD players.

1) Will there be more adjusting for me in VDJ because at home is vinyl and the club is CD?

The reason I ask this, I want to use the TCCD at the club on new Pioneer 1000MK3, but at home I have 1200 turntables. I would love to NOT have to buy CD players at home just to save all the work of the setting and practice. I am hoping to set up and practice at home on TT and have the exact same situation at the club with CD players. (dreaming?)

2) My second question is, I plan to DJ at the club with video. Do I need a sound card and a separate video card? I want to use great quality onboth audio and video and would pay more if needed- I have heard so much about ESIU46DJ and Maya44- are these for audio only or both? I don't even know if they make an interface for both audio and video.

Thanks so much for any specific answers!

B

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:53 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
U need a laptop that can do dual screens, most newer laptops with ati or nvidia cards are fine, as long as they have at least 128mb of dedicated video memory, maya and esi are soundcards, therefore they are audio only, but your gonna need either them or another soundcard, or controller that has 4 inputs for your Tccd or Tcv, ,,,,and yes you might have to do some tweaking between TCV and TCCD

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:58 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks.

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:10 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
no problem :)

Posté Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)