Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Soundcard Setup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I Just started using VDJ 3.4 a couple of days ago. Is it possible to use the crossfader on a Numark mixer (came with the fusion 222 pkg.)? The only way I've been able to get the mixer (but not crossfader) to work is in the config. panel is to select the two soundcard option connect to home stereo and headphone) I have a external creative soundblaster usb and sigma tel internal card (dell) .The back of the external is labeled in-front-rear-subwoofer.Using mini-jack to rca adapter, then running lines into aux.1 &2 in mixer. Back of mixer is going from left to right, player a -player b- record-aux1-phono1-aux2-phone2. Am I using wrong adapters? Kind of long explanation, but tried to be as specicific as I could to get some help. Thanks.

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 6:27 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Connect your Sound Blaster and than:
Sound setup:

If you using mixer:
Outputs:External Mixer
Sound Card(s):4.1
Front output is left deck, Rear output is right deck.

If you don't use mixer than:
Outputs:Headphones
Sound Card(s):4.1
Front output is Master out, Rear out is your headphones.

You connect rca's to the line inputs, not the phone.

Posté Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 7:00 pm
Thanks DJ-Alf, Had to return the sound card because the rear line wasn't working. Used your suggestions and crossfader on mixer now works right. Problem now is the headphones don't prelisten, they follow the crossfader. Using the 4.1 one sound card like you said and with the 7.1 unchecked. Thanks again

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 8:31 pm
Is your headphone plugged into the mixer?

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 9:53 pm
Yea, It's plugged into the mixer outlet. Tried the split and blend button but still coming out of right side and music moves with the crossfader Thanks

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 11:34 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
No problem, glad you found the solution ;)

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)