Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet u46 installation probs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

sinoksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
coming over from vinyl all this software is kinda challenging. recently started on vdj and its very good. also just bought a u46 usb interface which is refusing to produce any output on the mixer. used the driver in cd cdrom (version 1.4.etc) but in devicemanager it says you should see 2 usb devices i see only one. under usb controller i have a bout 9 different one inclusing the composite usb (which is the card i think). under vdj i get the asio driver errror - not enough channels. i had a sb hub connected at some time - does that make a difference?) if i use winmedia i do get sound - if i switch back to vdj i also get sound if i set it to 1 output (instead of mixer). strange.. any help much appreciated. greetz sino

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 9:08 am
don't worry about not seeing 2 usb devices, i only see one too. but you'll wanna completely remove the drivers and then reinstall the u46 with the most recent drivers which you'll get by searching this forum. then you shouldn't have any problems :)

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:10 pm
You can get the latest driver by going to esi-pro website. Find it by product. The latest version is 1.0.14, which i think you should already have if you just recently bought the card. The reason you probably get the "not enough channels" message could be because: 1) In config, you could have set the output to 1&2 left deck, 3&4 right deck, 5&6 samples, which is impossible if you are using the 4 channels option. You would have to use the six channel option for this. 2) Are u sure no other program could be using the soundcard at the same time(this is kinda obvious).

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 6:44 pm
No the latest version is 1.0.16, before installing this new driver you need to uninstall your old one, and then remove all references of the u46dj and asio in your registry.

make sure you got your channels on the u46dj device set to phono too. (switches on the front)

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 3:43 am
@ollie, really? Where did u get that update? I can't find it.

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 4:01 am

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 6:39 am
Well I tried the 1.016 update and it didn't work for me. I kept getting the error in asio driver message. so i'm back to 1.014.

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 8:11 am
sinoksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi guys thnx for the ideas. did a reinstall (with regedit) kinda scary for a software dunce like me but it worked of sorts - i can use the saio driver but the u46 option has disappeared in the VDJ config menu (it was there when i installed the 1.014 version) odd... but it works so i'll leave it.

sino

Posté Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 3:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)