Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video plug in auto release

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How do I automatically release the (sonique) plug in when a music video becomes available again? -"Use this plug in if no video is available: sonique"

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 3:56 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't it's a bug that will be sorted out in 4.1 :(

Posté Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 5:36 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hope it doesn't take long. Want to use version 4.x but because of this bug I'm still having to use 3.x

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 11:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First of all it's not a 'bug' in the sense of the true meaning. And why this would stop you from using 4.0 I don't understand. What is so hard about clicking off the effect if you are mixing back into a video. I've been using this through the betas and now with the release, is it really that hard to turn something off? I mean everyone here seams to be OK with shortcuts and quick key combinations to just set a shortcut to video_fx and be done with it.

cstoll

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 12:23 pm
Because it's not only the "push a button" that complicates the issue. If you're a VJ or just playing around with video, one of the attractive things about 3.4 was that you could mix between effects, ie, transition between a music video and a sonique plugin, perhaps throw some text in there as well. V4 takes this away, yet it creates even more hunger because of the addition of the camera plugin. To be able to live mix between video, camera, visualisation and even stills (slideshow) and use transitions between all these effects is a major plus point.

A number of people, myself included, have stuck with 3.4 because of this, 3.4 may not have the camera but it allows you to intermix between video formats a lot better than V4 does. For me, when the video section/effects are sorted in 4.1, THAT will be the day I celebrate, might even consider dancing naked on the streets when that happens.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 1:17 pm
I agree. Some may few is as a "Feature", but I view it as an omission. I also switch between videos and our house ads. Having to remember to hit the button everytime gets a little tiresome after a long night of DJing.

Posté Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 4:53 am
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
This wasn't fixed in 4.1....at least it seems not to be, I keep having Sonique override everything else. I to would like it to only work on mp3's and let the video actually play 'automatically' when it is a video playing.

Posté Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 1:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)