Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problem with VDJ4 and Hercules MK2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

G3oW0RKHome userMember since 2006
Hello world,

i'm in trouble with VDJ4 and my Hercules MK2 right now. Everything is working perfectly excepted something very important. The pre-listen mode on the MK2. I mean, i just can't listen Deck A or Deck B in my headphones, this is just not working. Deck A / Deck B / Split mode doesn't work. The only mode to work is Mix mode.

Is anybody here experiencing the same troubleshooting. I have the latest hercules drivers by the way.

Please, help me.

Posté Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 4:35 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check your VDJ setting, in the image you can see the correct setup.

Posté Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 12:50 am
What Image I have similar issue my MK2 is quite erratic in both version 3.4 and 4. A couple nights ago I was using 3.4 and I could only use the A and B choice's. SPlit did absolutely nothing. I downloaded the 4 demo and I get the same.

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 12:36 am
It's an hardware problem already known of the headphone switch and not a problem of Virtual DJ, send your console to repair.
For all the other VDJ 4.0 & MK2 (professional user only) a tutorial is available in my blog http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/cioce/?category=2

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 9:12 am
mateasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Cioce,

I don't think it's a hardware problem. I have the same issue with my Hercules MK2 console. It was working perfectly fine and I could listen to Channel A or B independently using the switch. I installed the 4.1 upgrade and now nothing. The Split mode works but I can hear both channels out of the Right headphone only. I think if it were a hardware problem it'd have shown before and I only had something similar when I upgraded to v.4 but I could fix it with the right settings.... I've checked all the settings possible and nothing! Help!

M

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:08 pm
its a bug.. sorry...

Needs to be fixed, hopefully dev team can release a quick fix (4.1b)

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:12 pm
mateasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey DJ-in-Norway!

You're mega-fast man!

Having worked in product development and testing myself I just uninstalled the whole thing, re-installed v.4.0 and it worked. Then installed v.4.1 and it didn't, so I had the chance to verify for myself that it is indeed a bug....

Cool, at least I'm not going mental!

I'll look forward to 4.1b

Cheers!

M

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:16 pm

Posté Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:46 pm
I had the same problem when i installed virtual dj 4 in my laptop. i did everything it came on my mind and the problem solved when i reinstalled my paptop's audio drivers.
Now works fine (i work with my laptop everyday for more than 5 hours).

Posté Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 12:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)