Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Rapid fire samples

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SchiumPRO InfinityMember since 2005
With the script below (partial) that was in my keybinds, I was able to make my samples play as many times as I hit the key (good for reggae mixes) instead of playing partially and stopping midway through because I pressed the same key again

<sc key="f1" action="sample" value="0" />
<sc key="f1" action="sample" value="1" />

Now with version 4.0 this no longer works, is there a way to make it functional once again?

Posté Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 10:50 am
Anyone know at all?

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 2:07 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Its "sample_play" now,
value=(#the sample you want)

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 4:24 am
I seemed to get it partially working, but now I can't play more then once, but that’s only cause of the way I have it setup, I can't get it to rapid fire another way, here is a sample

<sc key="f1" action="sample_stop_all" />
<sc key="f1" action="sample_play" value="1" />

If I put the stop all after it simply won't play, and I can't seem to find the command to stop just the individual one instead of having to stop all of them, just to achieve what I want...

I'd like to play as many as I like (using keys) at the same time.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 3:23 am
I just bought a hercules mk2 mixer and got this free VDJ C program with it. I'm really liking it. The only drawback is the sampler. I spin Reggae/Dancehall so I want the samples, but whenever I load up the samples they sound distorted. Is the sample resolution lower when converted to .vdj ? Any audio I save in this format does not sound good. Also is there a way to get more than 12 banks for saving the samples? Please help.

I've also had a ticket up for about 1 week now. Am I not supposed to get a response withing 24 hours? How does the support work?

Posté Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)