Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet No BPM after scan

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

walletPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all

Please could someone assist me ? I have started scanning/ analysing all my music, the only problem is that my BPM is not showing 0 and no beat grid present. If anyone has any advice, please shout.

Thanks
Wallet

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 12:59 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Did you scan, or analyse your tracks?

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 5:28 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Did this happen to all of your songs ?

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 8:11 pm
I am having this same problem. It did scan the BPM until I hit a cretain amount of sounds with BPM's. If I delete a song that has a BPM associated with it I can scan another on in. Almost like the BPM database has a limit. I am trying to work with approximately 26000. I guess it is way too much for the BPM database. I looked in the registry to see if there was a limit. No setting that I saw.

Posté Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:14 pm
I am having difficulties getting tracks to scan in or analyse - even when I do, it does it at first - but, when I come out and go back in again, it says "The internal database is corrupted" and reverts back to original "as-new" configuration.

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 12:13 pm
walletPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Thanks a ton for the feedback, the problem seems to have sorted itself out.

I would just like to find out whether aanyone is experiencing a hissing sound through the console ?

I have the mkII but find it extremeley noisy through the system and speakers.

It doesn't sound as clear as it should, maybe you have some settings which I need to tweak.

Thanks again

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 9:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try turning up the volume a bit and the hiss should stop

its the sound the card makes being amplified , it used to happen to me but i turned the vol to max so now its ok

wallet wrote :

Thanks a ton for the feedback, the problem seems to have sorted itself out.

I would just like to find out whether aanyone is experiencing a hissing sound through the console ?

I have the mkII but find it extremeley noisy through the system and speakers.

It doesn't sound as clear as it should, maybe you have some settings which I need to tweak.

Thanks again

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 10:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)