Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound Quality

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What's up, this is DJ Smooth representing the dirty south in Atlanta, GA. I recently joined the Virtual DJ following and am very pleased so far but I am having 1 problem. I'm running Virtual DJ ver 3.4 with the DJ Console MK2 and the time-coded vinyls on 2 Numark TT1610 turntables and pumping my sound through a Technical Pro PP-1000S amp and 2 Cerwin Vega speakers. Now when I listen to it on the headphones it sounds fine but it sounds like crap coming out of the speakers. I know there's no problem with either the amp or the speakers because I've tested them with different equipment and they work fine. Can someone give me some pointers on the best way to connect my sound system or tell me if I'm missing something. Thanks,

DJ Smooth

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 2:44 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It might be overloading. Try turning down the gain in VDJ 3.4 to -4db, or try upgrading to version 4.

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 5:12 am
Thanks bro, I'll let you know what happens.

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 8:11 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

DJConsole MK2 has a better sound by far using VDJ 4 and direct sound selection. Try it, and evaluate the sound quality.

Good Luck!

Posté Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 10:40 am
Hi there ...

I seem to have a simular problem .... Can you tell me where you can change the gain settings to -4Db ... I can't seem to be able to find this setting ..

Thanx

C

Posté Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 4:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)