Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Numark iCDX - NOW IN STOCK! ;) - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just looking around some of the internet stores. The ones that have them in stock seem to be putting the price up to £599 as soon as they get them in. Both decks.co.uk and djstore.co.uk had them at the £430ish prelease price but put them up in price as soon as released. Might be a case of pre-ordering and waiting a week or two to save around £300 - 400.

I guess they are realizing that there is a big demand and there is no point in discounting if they are some of the few in the country/world to have stock. I don't know how big the first consignment into the UK is, but I reckon the demand is pretty big.

I'm not buying at £599 that's for sure.

A

Posté Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:29 am
kpts44PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Actually the mixer brand was Funktion One and the mix was "love sensation" vs a 2 times loop of bla bla bla of gigi d'agostino switch "in live" 1 time loop (in the middle of the video) just to follow the woman lyrics and enhanced the progression. This is permited by Icdx to play with loop in all the ways you can imagine. Completely crazy device ...

Bye bye ! For info I will mix again @ BBox club next thursday.
All of you are invited ;-)
Bye

Air One
http://dj.airone.googlepages.com/home

Posté Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 12:04 am
i'm currently in France and was wondering if it is a good idea to buy the icdx here and have it shipped to the US or just wait for it to arrive US. Any thoughts? The price from DJ Empire looks good.

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 7:34 pm
Yeah, so somebody buy some and make a review! lol

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 9:33 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I saw a pair at a demo here in NY by numark. There is a huge delay when scratching and a slight delay when you hit play. The numark guy even told me that im much better off with TCCD and my cdj800's. It was cool that you can control effects an such right through it, but the latancy issues wont cut it for most of us. Keep in mind this is only when hooked up as a controller for VDJ via USB. I didnt get to see it perform otherwise.

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 9:36 pm
Doesn't sound too good so far....

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 10:51 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
function 1 make mixers? news to me. the new reveision of the res5 is going to be pukka, my local rig is going to be investing i have the feeling :D :D :D

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 11:49 pm
Hey Air One, how do you like the iCDX's?

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:06 am
Bagpuss wrote :
As Far as I can tell he's only playing one track, which is:
Kurd Maverick - Love Sensation (Eddie Thoneick's Sensation Mix)

It's actually Loleatta Holloway's "Love Sensation". I think it's the Hi_Tack mix, if not then it's the Dead Stereo one. But that Kurd Maverick one is dreadful, the vocalist completely butcher's the song.

As for the Numark's, I just couldn't justify paying £600 for an item that looks a bit like a toy, to be honest. Give me a pair of CDJ 1000s over them anyday of the week.

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 9:04 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Somehow I have a version on my computer entitled just that and sounds EXACTLY the same as the track played in the video, strange hehe.

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 9:36 pm
Bagpuss wrote :
Somehow I have a version on my computer entitled just that and sounds EXACTLY the same as the track played in the video, strange hehe.

That's what happens if you don't know where your tracks are coming from ;)

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 11:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have no idea where most of my tracks are "comming from", but I think the modern term for it is Hip Hop.

Posté Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)