Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet sound card problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

vladikHome userMember since 2004
i'm sory my english is not so good!!!

how do i make the headphons and the speakers work seperetly?

i have creative live 5.1
and i have set my sound card to 4 speakers?

Posté Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 3:53 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This feature is not available in the trial version. It works great in the full version. Even if you have only 1 stereo sound card.

Posté Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 4:23 pm
hello i have virtual 1.09 i have 2 sound cards on pc one from motherboard and the other i added creative audigy when i try to click on the 2 sound card setup so that i can use the second sound card for the Qing of second turntable but each time i try it i get sound from my main speakers ! i'm not getting any sound from the second sound card where my headphones are hook up to ! when i do it from the main soundcard the the headphone volume is way to low ! what do i need to do to bring up the volume leaval and get use of the second soundcard !

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 2:37 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Protrucker: Your problem may be with the illegal version of the software that you are using.

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 5:56 am
pinkiHome userMember since 2004
I have the same problem. I received Virtual DJ by buying the DJ console. Does this mean I have a trial version?

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 12:33 pm
I have a licens, I updated my profile...sorry. It did not work the first time.....

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 12:46 pm
problem solved, thanks anyway :o)

cheers
pinki

Posté Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 12:40 pm
U dont have a trial version, but a console version..

the version is specially made for the console, and have no time-limit (like trial/demo).

It's a working version that u can have use w/ console.. But have some limitations compared to full version. In full version you can have 2 stereo outputs for external mixer, scratch with jogwheels, full access to skins and effects etc ;)

but still, its a working version u got, that works very well with the console :)

Posté Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 12:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)