Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet fader and deck problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

daledjbPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hi i'm getting some weird behaviour out of new 4.1.2 sometimes when a track finishes on deck 2 and the fader automixes across to the next deck 1 eg from track played to the new track. Sometimes the fader flicks back to the first track on deck 2 and re fades across this happens just when the track finishes completely and the deck loads a new track... this means there is a jump in the start of track on deck 1 which is started playing by 4 to 5 seconds. it cuts out and the fade goes again .... this happens quite alot. also sometimes when i'm doing the manual mixing and load a new track the fader, even though in manual mode sometimes flicks over to the new track for a second and cuts out the other track which is being played.

Force fade is enabled
fade is 3.6 sec
and full faded selected

Dale

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 3:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how strange ,

that shouldnt be happening will have a look at my settings to see if i can come up with any ideas

any one got any ideas on this one?

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 3:56 am
Actually there is somthing else.... if i have two songs only in playlist and set to auto play when the fade slider goes across and this thing occurs the next song in the playlist is skipped and sent to the bottom of the playlist... what seams to be happening is that every second track is put onto the deck then taken off straight away then a third track is loaded, then the fade slider thing occurs.... is so dispite there being two tracks in the list only one ever gets played.

i'm going to try a complete reinstall

I want 3.4 back never had any problems with it...... but i can't because i over wrote the exe download file.

Dale

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 4:42 am
a complete reinstall resolved the issue...

the problem just seemed to start by itself and gradually got worse.

Dale

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 11:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kool :)

Posté Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 3:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)