Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet headphone and sound have a lot of crackin sound

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

help i have install vdj 4.1r2 on my dell notebook and the headphone switch on the mk2 is not working and the sound have a crackin sound in it when playing can anyone help me with this problem

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 12:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you selected headphone mode?

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 12:45 am
yes

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 12:52 am
Make sure Safe Mode is Unchecked and the performance slider is at the 2nd one from the left. Try that and let us know. Also are you using the MK2 with a powered USB Hub or straight off the laptop?? You may need to get a powered hub and/or a power supply for the MK2.

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 12:56 am
it removes the crackin sound but where can i get the power usd hub to buy and which one shouldn i buy and will this fix the headphone problem that im having

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 1:12 am

Posté Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 1:33 am
Jermaine.. This is a tough question. Did you try changing the settings first?? I can tell you that in normal situations adding a powered USB hub would help, however in my situation with a Dell PC I never got it fised using the MK2 so I scrapped that and now use onboard sound and a DAC2.

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 4:34 am
discobrian24 wrote :
Jermaine.. This is a tough question. Did you try changing the settings first?? I can tell you that in normal situations adding a powered USB hub would help, however in my situation with a Dell PC I never got it fised using the MK2 so I scrapped that and now use onboard sound and a DAC2.

with your mk2 did you try changing the irq?

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 10:48 am
hello

Posté Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 12:41 pm
discosboy wrote :
hello

hi :)

Posté Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 12:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)