Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet bcd2000 performance settings problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've read and seen the postings on how to set up the behringer but have a problem when setting the performance settings.

I set the preset slider to fastest as well as unchecking the overclock and safemode (as shown and explained on many topics) and get an asio driver error when starting vdj and exiting.

I also am not able to 'play' any track either pressing the play button on the bcd or if I click the play botton with the mouse.

Is there something else I should try?

BC

Posté Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 3:29 am
contactme at msn

dj quintana

Posté Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 4:00 am
Did you select behringer bcd2000 in midi devices or load the xml file?

Posté Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 11:36 pm
yes I did all that...

Actually, I got it to work now. (forgot to set the behringer latency all the way to the left and set the speed to auto.

However, I get to much pops and cracks in the sound.

My best settings are to use the asio driver and use midi in the remote setup.

I get the least amount of problems that way and the sound is much more stable.

Are we waiting for a better driver from behringer (I read somewhere). Anyway, thanks for the help. I guess this is the best I can get for now.

BC

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 2:37 am
TSILISHome userMember since 2006
THANK YOU dj quintana YOU GAVE ME THE BEST SOLUTION FOR BCD-2000!KEEP GOING GOOD WORK!

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 6:30 am
Glad to help....Now, if somebody still have some problems to meke it work, just meet me at msn...

dj Quintana

Posté Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 3:12 pm
@bcondemi
Did you use the default xml file that comes in version 4? I also work better using my own xml file that has exactly the same functions that native support, the only difference is that leds don't work and I added 2 buttons for video mixing, if you want it you can check it on my blog or ask me for it and I'll send it to you, although I read that DJ Quintana wrote that native mapper is finally released, I'll check it now :)

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:04 am
Yes I did use the default xml and I now have the bcd mapper too. Will work on it!

thank-you

BC

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 1:19 pm
:)

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 5:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:) aslo lol

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 6:37 pm
Laugh all you want, however, The pdf file that came with the mapper had a performance set of instructions that suggest using the ASIO driver and to set the remote control to the bcd2000.

Maybe the mapping isn't the greatest but I get no pops and cracks anymore. That's what I was looking for! I don't get' ASIO Driver error' either.

Everything works good now.

BC

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 4:38 am
Well, actually I hadn't asio problems since version 4.0. maybe you had some problems in your configuration.

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 6:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)