Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet playing plain vinyl out of the BCD2000 with VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

If you notice (all u BCD2000 users) there is a set of analog buttons on the top of the controller right? right. Well I tried to use them in VDJ and found that they do not work, Problem, if a DJ wants to play a 12inch out his stack he can't, this is bad in a club setting, Why? Well because not all DJ's (YET) play the way that we do. I notice that if I use the software that comes with the controller ( B-DJ) and press the button I can play regular vinyl, but when I close that software no signal. What do you on the forum think, should this be added or not?

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 5:39 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 9:31 am
great mapper but from what im reading the analog button are used for adjusting pitch and browsing folders. These functions do not solve the problem of using wax.

Posté Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 6:57 pm
I have the same problem with the analog buttons! but.... Always only donwloadble for registered users... If you want to test anything before buy the software, you can not... :(

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 12:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkollado wrote :
I have the same problem with the analog buttons! but.... Always only donwloadble for registered users... If you want to test anything before buy the software, you can not... :(

its a nice insentive for u :)

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 4:56 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
i'm sorry but for now it' s impossible use the analog input with virtual dj....we have to wait a new update....

Posté Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 6:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)