Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Better TC Vinyls, When? - Page: 5

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 5:58 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
what kind of operation is this?

ok so softawre developement is not an easy thing to judge, to give a release deate for. but come on, there is no excuse with these TCVs, there is no more development taking place, all you gotta do it put the damn things on a boat to france. does anyone at atomix have a clue whats going on?

also its all very well saying that VV will be in all good stores blah blah blah but where is that? for another matter

my 2 year old gen1s are working fine so dont get me wrong, i think i can wait! but its a little confusing when the US office (Cyders spare room) says that it has no idea when the french office is gonna get the delivery. whos running things here and what are they up to?

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 7:34 pm
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Guys....i got it !!!
I think we have to invest in something like this :) :) :)

Vestax Record Cutter

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 8:04 pm
I still haven't heard an answer for what the diffrence is in Gen 3 vs Gen 1 and 2 TC's is. It seems odd to me that they are updated (that's what Gen 3 implies, to me at least) but there is no mention anywhere in the store orin the forum of what the updates are. Seems to me, if you want to sell some TC's, you might want to advertise 'em, at least on your own web site.

So, can anyone tell us what the upgrades are for the TC's? If nothing special, I might as well buy Serato TC's for half the price, plus they've got some cool colors. My boy that runs Serato has one that's clear yellow with blue and green splatters all over it! Pretty sweet lookin', IMO...

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 9:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 10:08 pm
ok, ok, you're right. point taken ;)

i don't frequent the forums much since i've gotten everything running pretty good, so i'm not always up on the new news...

BUT skyfxl...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your writeup on Hercules MK2 and low latency settings. I had written off scratching with VDJ after buying some SHURE 44-7's and stabalizing my DJ table and still having crappy scratches, so I figured after these fixes, it must be a slow laptop, etc.

Well, this weekend, I downloaded ASIO 4 All and worked through your guide and I'm at 2ms and ABSOLUTELY love VDJ again!

And thanks for the GEN 3 TC link. It shall be my next purchase :)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 4:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yay glad it worked for you mate

i was so worried about the mk2

the herc driver is not very good the mk2 is capable of much more than the software allows

prehaps in asio for all in the future it might go even lower :)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 6:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)