Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet DJ MIXING : basic - advanced - pro - Page: 15

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

paliballer23 wrote :
hey guys..im new to mixing and i wanted to know if anybody can help me in my following question...

i know how to pull instrumentals for songs but is there anyway that i can pull just vocals to remix songs that way...

thanks for your help

Your best bet is to get the accapellas.

Posté Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:26 am
I am new to the virtual dj. I am big on chopping and screwing music. I have done about 100 songs, both R&B and Rap. I am still in the beginner phase and I am don't know how to loop a phrase in a song or a saying within a song while I am recording the songs. If there is anybody out there that can help me out on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Posté Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 11:39 pm
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET REPLACMENT SOFTWARE DISK

Posté Tue 06 May 08 @ 3:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
arcticlight wrote :
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET REPLACMENT SOFTWARE DISK

Not the place for this please contact EJay www.ejay.com directly.

Posté Wed 07 May 08 @ 4:35 am
Hey guys this is Dj FleX. If you wanna learn a lesson in mixing please log onto my profile on www.internetdj.com/djflex

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 9:21 am
nice ;)

Posté Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 10:26 pm
how can i mix two songs

Posté Sun 22 Jun 08 @ 4:07 pm
boyaka8Home userMember since 2008
Question about Beat mix.
I read in the article that you advice to start whit the lower BPM songs and after that the songs whit ths higer BPM

that you wrote to SNYC dick 2 to dick 1, so who come I will go up whit the BPM to the highest BPM songs?

Posté Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 3:33 pm
boyaka8Home userMember since 2008
And why should I press more than one on the SNYC batten? (in 2 songs beat mix)

Posté Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 3:37 pm
JoWdJHome userMember since 2008
I can adicion very days in my software a virtual dj

Posté Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 3:23 pm
some english classes would serve well.

Posté Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 9:46 am
Um:) Yeah Im lost

Posté Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 3:35 am
how do i use music from itunes that i didnt buy from a store on the trial version ?

whenever i try to drag the music onto the deck, nothing plays.

im a little confused, im mainly interested in chopping and screwing music, its my kind of good beats.

any help please ?

Posté Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 11:39 am
voltzHome userMember since 2008
o alguem sabe aai nome de musicas se sobe me add no msn?

Sorry, non licensed users are not allowed to post email addresses. Thanks for understanding

Posté Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 5:37 pm
well maybe you might wanna try and see wut sound card it is on because that has happend to me..if its the wrong sound card or wut ever it wont play...

Posté Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 9:05 pm
thank you for this advice

Posté Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 5:37 am
hi
i,ve just started using vdj; i'm using your basic-advanced-pro mix lessons to master the skills.it's quite simple to mix techno and i'm trying to move to other genres.what i would like to know is whether there's a way to filter the voice and leave the beats so as to have a remixing effect?
thanx a lot for your posts;they are really helpful

Posté Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 11:47 pm
Hello world.. and hi to all. newbie here.

Posté Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 12:27 pm
congrats to manny pacquiao for winning against oscar.

Posté Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 12:27 pm
CollikHome userMember since 2008
I've a question about vocal sampling.....

Lets say i need to take a particular vocal sample from track, but need to lose the rest of the sound of the song bar the vocals, how would i go about by doing that exactly?

Posté Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 9:40 am
60%