Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet is there a way

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I mix in relative mode, but one problem I have is if the timcode runs out on me & I'm not paying attention....the music stops (because theres no more timecode)
& please don't say I should be paying attention.

Is there a way to make the program switch to internal mode when the timecode runs out?

If not that should be added. :"

Posté Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 7:55 am
yeh it should, sky agree with me??????

Posté Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 8:48 am
sky is really respected round here, cant u tell? not saying none of the other members rnt its just hes really respected round here! runt u sky?

Posté Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 8:50 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
alas there currently is an issue with this im hoping it will be fixed soon , so it doesnt stop in smart mode

the fix is to deactivate the timecode on the software just before it runs out

using a keyboard shortcut , or the icon under the decks

Posté Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 11:10 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wessmith wrote :
sky is really respected round here, cant u tell? not saying none of the other members rnt its just hes really respected round here! runt u sky?

=)

Posté Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 11:11 am
any luck with this??? Its an ongoing problem for me. I'm so used to just letting the record ride in relative.

PLUS lets say you do catch it before it runs out......it still a problem becuase lets say you switch back to internal mode b4 it runs out, if the vinyl is @ +3 percent.....when you switch to internal its goes back down to 0%. So its going to go from +3% (with vinyl), 0% (in internal), & back to 3% when you activate the vinyl again. That NO Good! If I'm doing something wrong, let me know I'll gladly take the smack.

I'm glad to help with as much needed input as possible to make this a one of the best programs. PM ME! But if you don't start doing someting soon you're going to get left behind in the dust! Theres way too many companies doing this ish now.

Theres alot of very simple things that need to get modified, but aren't given much attention to. I know most of the people on this forum mix dance music, but thats not the case over here in the states : ( its sad but true.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Gimme your thoughts people }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Posté Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 8:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)