Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet decisions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi guys another newbie here for yas - ive been a dj longa than a sabre tooth tiger so bear with me would ya, it appears to me with all the computer dj programmes out there that i have come across & used VDJ must be the dogs bollocks for us djs, but i need your help first before i commit a bit of wedge & effort to this programme will vdj pick up on all my id3 tags ie:- artist/title/bpm/time/year/genre because ive got an awful lot of files to remember if it dont, cause it appears on the screen shot vdj it only picks up artist/title/comments, any help guys loads of grats' - Tayla

Posté Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 2:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
vdj has ,artist , bpm , time , location , and comment

to see those collums just have to resize them

Posté Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 2:44 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks for the post - anyway in which to tweek them to pick up tags as ive got round about 8000 tunes on hard drive that i use dependin' which style of club or bar that im in, if not it may be a project for someone who have nothing to do before they get out of bed to try to get these on, as im sure there must be more than me that could do with this help. other than this little clich everthing else about the programme is the dogs kahoonas especially the 3 vid monitors - be careful out there they dance - Tayla

Posté Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 6:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on options enable read id3 tags / write vdj tags

Posté Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 9:09 pm
tayla wrote :

the programme is the dogs kahoonas - be careful out there they dance - Tayla

hehe ;) lol

yupp its the bomb:)

Posté Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 9:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)